Sunday, September 4, 2011

Animal Defenders International Lion Donation, WIP03

Hi Everyone!!

I hope all is doing OK with those of you on the East Coast after Hurricane Irene!!!

Here's an update of the Lion I'm doing for Animal Defenders International.  As you can see I haven't gotten a lot done, life just seems to be getting in the way, LOL.  I'm hoping to be able to spend more time on it in the next couple of weeks.

I'm using the same procedure as I usually do, nothing really new so, I can't think of anything else to say about this guy.  I'm still working in the mouth area so there will be some changes, I'm sure, in that area, with the next update.

If you should have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to speak up.  Have a great day and most of all don't forget to Keep Scribbling!!

Cheers,
Gemma

11 comments:

  1. Love the effect of him 'bursting forth' from the paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the way he is bursting forward. Nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job Gems! Nice job on the range of values. Great job on the hardest parts, i.e. the eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, and tongue!! Keep up the great work!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... thank you so much Nancy, that is so nice of you to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for yet another comment, but could you maybe post a close-up please????? I'd love to see his muzzle up close.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy... you are too funny. Sure I'll post a closeup. See the next post in a few minutes. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete