Friday, September 11, 2020

Bobcat Running in the Snow - Work in Progress




Hello All,

It's been a while since I posted "work in progress" so I thought I would post my newest piece I'm working on.

This is done with 100% Colored Pencil on white Clairefontaine Pastelmat Card and the size is 12" x 18". The image is the first one above, and it's what I've gotten done so far, it's the upper left area of the artwork. I've also posted a closeup (second image down, above) so you can take a look at the snow flakes I have done so far.

I haven't come up with a title yet but do have several in mind. Here is a list of the titles I have come up with so far, maybe you can help me out:
  • Stay on Track
  • Snow Much Fun
  • Dashing Thru the Snow
  • Pawsitively Chilly
  • Up to Snow Good
  • Wild at Heart
  • Winter Wonderland 
  • Rise and Glide
  • Snow Way Out
  • Frosty Fun
  • Paradise Doesn’t Have to be Tropical 
The reference photo I used to create this work was taken by myself while visiting Triple D Wildlife in Montana. I was there in January 2018 and I absolutely had a blast. I have to say it was interesting, for this California girl, to be there in the snow. I got a ton of photos while I was there, and I'm sure, I will do more artwork from that photo shoot. At this point I've already done 4 others. The reference photo used is below.

If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to speak up.

Keep Scribbling!
Gemma



No comments:

Post a Comment