Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hey everyone.... I desperately need your help!! As many of you may know, I am in the process of creating a book. The book is on how to draw cats (both wild and domestic) with colored pencils. I have lots and lots of pictures of wild cats but I don't have very many pictures of domestic cats. If you have cats and want them to be drawn by me and in my book, please send me pictures. I need high a resolution photo, 240-300 DPI and minimum of 1800 pixels. If you plan on taking new photos for this occasion be sure to set your digital camera on large images, those should be plenty big enough for me. The photos have to be clear and not blurry. If you have some pictures you would like to share send me a message at this link:  Contact Gemma and I will give you an email address of where they can be sent. I really appreciate any help I can get!!

Don't forget..... Keep Scribbling!!!
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment