Monday, April 29, 2013

Snow Leopard Eye



Snow Leopard Eye
Hi Everyone!

I'm continuing to write the book, "Complete Colored Pencil Guide to Cats, Wild and Domestic".

I have finished 3 chapters and I'm almost done with the forth.  I have 8 total chapters to do.  I'm not necessarily creating the chapters in order.  I have the Introduction done, Chapter 1 & 2 and Chapter 5 done as well.  I'm now working on Chapter 3 which is, "Features, Eyes, Nose, Ears and Mouths.  

This is one of the eyes, I just finished.  It's the eye of a very young snow leopard.  I had so much fun photographing this leopard, he is a real cutie.  His eyes were a very interesting color so I thought it would be great exercise for the book.

If you have any questions please let me know..... Keep Scribbling!
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, Gemma! So much feeling in this small drawing - you get gorgeous effects with colored pencil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you so much Helen!! Very much appreciated!!

      Delete