Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ann Kullberg's Newest Book

Ann Kullberg has a great new book titled "Colored Pencil Secrets for Success", the publisher is Northlight Books. My artwork is included in this book, I feel so honored to be one of the artists chosen for the book. It is now available at Amazon! If you are interested in buying the book you can use the link I provided below. Keep Scribbling!!

If you are interested in finding out how to buy more of my favorite Colored Pencil books scroll down to the bottom of this page.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gemma! I can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gems! Sharing your animals with the world, how appropriate for the president of the club you had as a child ;-)

    Hugs and much success....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I was so excited when I saw it on the first page of the book. Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete