Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Alpha Pair - Wolves - Finished

Spirit Animals - Alpha Pair
Hi All,

Well.... I finally finished it and it's in time to enter it in Colored Pencil Society of America Exhibition. Yayyyyyy!!!

This piece is done with 100% Colored Pencil on Pastelmat Card, it's 16" x 20" and the title is, "Spirit Animals - Alpha Pair". 

It was created from a photo I took while observing a pack of wolves, while in Montana. I really enjoyed watching the interaction amongst wolves and especially the Alpha Pair. The interesting thing is the male is the one who is cowering down to the female. I took several photos of the pack so I hope to do some more of them in the near future.

If you have any comments or questions don't hesitate to speak up.

Don't forget to keep Scribbling!
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment