Monday, July 31, 2017

CPSA Best of Show and Cippy Award


Hello All,

Well, I just got home from the Colored Pencil Society of America's 25th Annual Exhibition and was blown away to find out that my artwork, "BFFs - Save the Elephants" was awarded the Best of Show and Cippy award.

This award has fulfilled a long-time dream and sought-after goal of mine.  While on the stage and receiving the award, I went numb, started crying and just kept thinking...please... just point me in the direction I am supposed to go.  Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled!!!

The one thing I would like to say to all of you is to, keep trying, keep your goals in mind and keep working at it.

Don't forget to keep scribbling!!
Gemma

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gemma!!! Wow! A double honor for double elephants ;-) Your work is stunning and you well deserve this honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gemma!!!! An award well deserved! Don't tell me this is the first award you've received from CPSA????

    ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you do much Nancy!! Yes.... this is my first award with CPSA... I have been accepted into the exhibition 9 times but only this award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This piece is fantastic and your award is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry it took me soooo long to reply, I didn't get notified that I had a comment waiting to moderate. Thank you Very much!!!!!

      Delete