Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mountain Lion, with Aspen Tree, WIP-03



Hello All,

Well...... I'm getting close to finishing this piece. I only have the mountain lion's right arm and and right side behind the tree to do. Then I will do some editing/fixing things, that I think I may have to do. I find it helps me to see the piece in a whole new light when it's posted on the computer. It causes you to look at it in a whole different way and really helps to see the little things you may have missed or just needs fixing.

Here are the details of the piece:
medium: Colored Pencils
surface: Clairefontaine Pastelmat Card,
size: 26" x 18"

I haven't decided on a title yet, but I do have a few in mind, here are some of my thoughts on a title:

"The Art of Survival"
"The Lookout"
"Center of Attention"
"The Silent Sentinel"
"A Sudden Encounter"
"Behind the Scenes"

What are your thoughts on these titles? Don't forget to keep scribbling
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment