Wednesday, September 11, 2019

International Artist Magazine Article

Hi All,

I got a package today in the mail, I was so excited when I opened it up. I've been waiting to announce this fantastic news! What I got in the mail was 10 copies of International Artist Magazine, the October/November issue... you ask why???? Why, 10 copies.... well, because I have an article in this magazine about my art and how I create my art. It had a 10 page article of how I created my wolves titled: Spirit Animals - Alpha Pair. This has been a life long dream of mine, I have always wanted to have my art featured in a major art magazine and here it is, wow! Here are the images of my article. 
If any of you should have any questions about this issue just let me know. Don't forget to keep scribbling!
Gemma

4 comments:

  1. hey Gemma i absolutely love your article in the magazine it was so incredibly helpful you mentioned a brush in it called the moon scrubber? and i cant seem to find it anywhere do you know who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me sooo long to reply. My blog didn't notify me that I had some comments waiting for moderating. Sorry about that and thank you very much!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Robin, it was very exciting to see it in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete