Saturday, December 21, 2019

Young Elephant and Older Sibling WIP-05

Work in Progress with Colored Pencils

Hi All,

I haven't had a chance to work much on this, I have a bad cold and just don't feel like drawing. So.... I thought I would at least post what I have so far. Hopefully, I'll start feeling better soon and get the energy to get back on it. I've gotten a good part of the baby elephant done. 

As I've mentioned before this is one part of my "Save the Elephants" series.

Title: "They Love, They Play, They Mourn - Save Them"
Medium: 100% Colored Pencil
Surface: Strathmore 500 Bristol Vellum
Size: 16" x 20"
Reference Photo: My own, taken while I was in Africa

If you should have any questions or comments don't hesitate to speak up.
Keep Scribbling!
Gemma


No comments:

Post a Comment