Saturday, November 30, 2019

Young Elephant and Older Sibling WIP-03

Work in Progress in Colored Pencils


Hello Again,

Well.... here I am SLOWLY creating elephant skin, LOL. I have now finished the larger elephant in the piece and just got started on the baby elephant.

As I mentioned before, this is part of my "Save the Elephants" series and I have a few more planned for the series. I was fortunate enough to get hundreds of photos of elephants on my last trip to Africa. I love these wonderful creatures and hope that in some small way my series will bring some awareness of the serious plight they are in.

Title: "They Love, They Play, They Mourn - Save Them"
Medium: 100% Colored Pencil
Surface: Strathmore 500 Bristol Vellum
Size: 16" x 20"
Reference Photo: My own photo, taken by me

If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to speak up.
Keep Scribbling!

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment