Sunday, August 25, 2019

Mountain Lion, With Aspen Tree - WIP-01


Photo Reference


Hi All,

While in Montana I took the reference photo for this new artwork. This Mountain Lion was so much fun to photograph, she was climbing trees, running all over and just plain having fun. This photo shoot was done in January so there was lots of snow on the ground, she just love the snow and was really enjoying it.

The piece is done with 100% colored pencil on light grey, Clairfontaine Pastelmat Card. The size is 26" x 18" and I don't have a title at this point. This is what I have done so far and will continue to post my updates as I go along. See the progress on my artwork below.

If you should have any questions don't hesitate to ask and comments are welcome. 

Don't forget to Keep Scribbling!
Gemma


No comments:

Post a Comment