Thursday, December 22, 2016

Elephants Work In Progress 04

Work in Progress, BFF's

Hi All,

Well..... I bet you thought I would never have another update on these girls.  It's been very slow going because of some other art commitments and because of family illnesses.

These elephants live in a Sanctuary called Performing Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) where I have volunteered for years.  Their names are Maggie and Mara.

As I said before.... drawing elephant skin can be really really boring so that probably has a lot to do with the slowness of completing this piece.

If you have any questions of comments don't hesitate to speak up.

The info on this artwork is as follows:
Photo Reference:  Was taken by me
Title:  BFF's
Size 16" x 24"
Medium:  Colored Pencil on very light tan Suede Matboard

Don't forget to keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Love it Gemma!! I thought for a minute you had switched supports because you are getting such good detail on suedeboard, but I see I was wrong. Very nice work! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

    ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete