Monday, November 3, 2014

Best in Show!!

Hi All,

I am absolutely thrilled!!!!  My Cougar titled, "Reflections" was awarded "Best in Show" at the Colors of Humanity Art Gallery, 2014 Animals Exhibition.

It was such a nice surprise to get that news!  If your interested in seeing the rest of the show you can view it online at this link:  2014 Animals Exhibition

I'm still working on the book and hope to have my part of it done this month.  We'll then have to go through some editing and designing the book itself but we are really really close.  I'll be sure to let all of you know when it's done.

I hope all of you are doing well and don't forget to "Keep Scribbling"!

Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :) This is such a wonderful piece it deserves such recognition! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sarah, I really appreciate that!!

      Delete