Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Majestic" 8" X 8", Colored Pencil on Suede Mat Board
Hello Everyone!

I've been very busy developing a new workshop.  This is the finished artwork that will be taught in the workshop.

The first time I will be teaching this workshop will be in May, here locally, in Copperopolis, California.

This piece was done from a reference photo from the Wetcanvas Image Library.  It's 100% Colored Pencil, 8" X 8" and done on Gray Suede Mat Board.

If you are interested in getting more information regarding the workshop go to this link:  http://glassgems.net/WorkshopDocs/2012MayCatWorkshop.pdf

I am donating this piece to the Colored Pencil Society of America for the their Silent Auction.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.  Don't forget.... Keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

4 comments:

  1. stunning! your rendering of the cat fur is remarkable & the eyes show so much personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susie! I really do appreciate that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed this one Gemma; what a gorgeous cat! Wonderful rendering as always;)

    ReplyDelete