Friday, June 18, 2010

CPSA Silent Auction Donation WIP 4


Hi All,

Actually I'm really pleased with the outcome of this piece so far.

I'm very close to being done so I hope to have it finished by the end of this weekend. I have dog training tomorrow so probably won't be able to finish it then but, for sure by Sunday.

I'm continuing to use the same layering technique on creating this. I can't express enough how the Suede mat board allows me to create fur very easily. I just love this support and if you haven't tried it yet.... you gotta give it a try.

I have several photo references of this wolf and others from the same photo shoot so I am sure I will be creating more artwork from this subject. He is a very beautiful animal and photographed very nicely. If you are wondering how I get some of these great shots you should visit the following site: http://www.tripledgamefarm.com. They have trained animals where they take you and the animal out to a natural site and you can take a bunch of pictures. I love going to this place, it has been a while since I have been so hopefully there will be another trip in the near future.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.
Keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment